- The weather seems unstable and less predictable by traditional methods.
- Snow quality and characteristics are changing.
- There is more rain in winter.
- Seasonal weather patterns are changing.
- Water levels in many lakes are dropping.
- Species not seen before are now appearing in the Arctic.
- Sea ice is declining, and its quality and timing are changing.
- Climate change is strongly affecting people in many communities, in some cases, threatening their cultural survival.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - GLOBAL WARMING