- Gutenberg invented the press, which made books much cheaper and allowed newspapers to be invented
- Writing was invented
- Invention of the alphabet in what is now Israel and Lebanon
- The Internet gained a public face
- The first fax machine was invented.
- Telephones became common in peoples homes
- The Chinese invented printing with block
- The Chinese invented paper
- TV began in the USA
- Television was invented
- The telegraph was invented in 1837. A cable was laid across the Channel so it became possible to send messages across the Atlantic.
- The first telephone exchange in Britain opened.
- Radio broadcasting began in Britain
- Smart phones were introduced
- The first mobile phone call in Britain was made
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - THE FIFTH STATE
Answer key - Ex: 2: